Monday, March 31, 2008

Mrs. Kichline!

Yup, you read that right, me and Mike finally got married last tuesday. YAY!!! It was only a small ceremony at the local courthouse. My mom, his parents and our best friends were there. Along with mckenzie and nicholas. I wasen't stressed at all during the day, in fact I even went about my normal routine of cleaning and taking care of the kids. But then suddenly 2:30 came and I started to panic. I had to get a shower, so did mike and the kids needed baths. I only had 1 and 1/2 hour to get ready. We did succeed though. But right as we were getting ready to walk out the door I realized that we didn't have the rings with us. So I go upstairs to get them and they are not where I had left them. So I call Sarah, mikes mom and my mom upstairs and we tear our bedroom apart. We never did find them in time. I was sooooo upset. I knew that we'd find them 5 minutes after we got home. And guess what we did.




Nicholas is getting so big. He can roll over from tummy to back. He has also started smiling alot lately.



Mckenzie is such a little mommy. I'm not really allowed to do anything for nicholas except change his diaper. She gets so mad at me if I feed him. She wants to be the one to do that. Its really cute though. I was so worried that she wouldn't like him, but she does!
We went and got some professional pictures taken on saturday. I can't wait to go and pick them up. It was a very tiring process. Mckenzie didn't want to really cooperate, she only wanted to play on the rocking horse that they had there. Nicholas did pretty good, but he didn't want to hold his head up when he was on his tummy. We still got a lot of good shots though.

I'm so excited for spring to finally be here. I can't wait for it to warm up just a little more though. I want to be able to take walks everyday and to go to the park . I've got a lot of baby weight to lose!!


I love this picture of Mckenzie









No comments: