Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm done! :/

Ya right. I wish I was done. I have a week left until my due date, but I don't know if I can make it that long. I'm always tired and i'm always uncomfy. This little guy is taking up all my room. I can't walk up the stairs without being out of breath. Okay, so I had to get that out. Sorry for the whining. I've been having contractions for over a week now. We'll see on wenesday if they have done anything productive!

We took McKenzie to feed the ducks on Saturday and she had so much fun. I think we're going to do it every week. She wanted to be held though. But I can't really blame her. The geese came over soon and they get right up to you. Some of them were bigger then she is!!! She had no problem throwing them popcorn and bread though. I forgot the camera, OF COURSE, so i'll have to remember to bring it with us next time we go.

No comments: