Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Sickies

Well it seems like the whole family is sick right now. It all started on the day of Nicholas' party. That was two weeks ago. I finally went to the doctor yesterday because I woke up with such a horrible sore throat. I couldn't talk and I felt like there were razor blades in my throat. The doc said that it seems like it started out as something viral, but it just wasn't going away. So she put me on a Zpack. Which is just a really strong antibotic. Hopefully that will do something. I have to call the ped on Monday and see if they want to see the kids. I hope not.

A while back we got a Babies R Us ad in the mail and it had a Tinkerbell bed in there. Well Mckenzie saw it and wanted it immediatly. Mike told her that in order for her to get it she had to be a big girl and use the potty. She has been doing amazing. We haven't really had any problems with it at all. She only had a couple of accidents, but they weren't anything major.

So because she has been doing so well we went today to go get the bed. It took me and Mike almost 2 hours to get the darn thing together. GRRR. When we were done she looked at it then looked at us and went Its perfect! I love it. Its beautiful. God I love that girl.

1 comment:

dougnlarry said...

Glad the new bed was a hit! And only one in diapers has to be nice. :)