Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy 10 month birthday Nicholas


I can't believe your 10 months already. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that I gave birth to you.


In the past 10 months you've learned so many things. My favorite of course being to give kisses and say mama.


You've just recently mastered the art of pulling yourself up. I love watching you explore things that were previously out of your reach. Of course my heart breaks for you everytime you fall and bonk your head.


You are a champion eater. I've only found one thing that you don't like. But I can't blame you for not liking it. Your mastering being able to pick up small pieces of food and feed yourself. You look so cute when you have puffs stuck all over your arms and chin.


You can crawl from one end of the room to the other in about 2.2 seconds.


And you love to destroy whatever your sister is playing with.


Even though McKenzie is always pushing you away from her she still loves you. I sometimes think shes squeezing you to death when she gives you hugs.


I love you pickle. I can't wait to see what you learn to do next.


Love Mommy.

1 comment:

Nemeth family said...

I don't know why I wasn't following your blog earlier...anyway, Nicholas is a cutie! And getting so big!!