Saturday, July 5, 2008

big girl bed

1 1/2 weeks ago I went up to my MILs house to get the toddler bed that someone had given us before McKenzie was even born. I figured it was time. She did amazingly great in it for the first 4 or 5 nights. Then it went downhill. Unfortantly we live next door to a very annoying resteraunt/bar that doesn't close until 2:30am. So every night we deal with loud drunk ppl outside. Normally it doesn't wake Kenzie up and if it does its only for a second and she goes right back to sleep. Well since she was in her BGB she could get out. So she was getting out of bed and coming into our room. We would take her back to her bed and sometimes even lay down with her. She would not fall back asleep. Eventually because we were to exhausted to keep trying we would just bring her into our bed where she would lay there talking to herself for hours. She would also pull my hair and tickle mike. Not so much normally, even less fun at 3 in the morning.

SOOOOOOO the point of this is that Kenzies BGB got revoked. Yup. She is now back in her crib. The funny part was that when I started to put her crib back together she got sooooo excited. I think she missed it. So everything is back to normal now. Thank goodness. I couldn't take anymore sleepless nights.

No comments: